Here you’ll meet the dedicated and expanding staff of K.West Skincare.
Katie – Founder
My journey, rooted in both style and health, brings me here: grounded in myself to be of service to you.
- The devotion of someone who is a mother, with true compassion for those seeking restoration and loving care.
- Extreme attention to the details of your experience, from a Graduate Degree in Experience Design from MassArt, Boston.
- The very best esthetic education from one of the world’s most prestigious schools, Christine Valmy NYC.
- A heartfelt connection to Ann Arbor sparked during my undergraduate career at University of Michigan.
- The taste and style of a New Yorker, and the experience of working at an Ayurvedic spa while living there.
- A devotion to wellness coaching and healthy lifestyle, rounded out by an education from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
- A never ending interest in the latest trends in wellness and skincare to keep current and fresh, with luxury in mind.
K.WEST Skin Body Soul is a manifestation of a journey that continues to grow. I promise to be as committed as you are to your wellness.
With kindness, honesty and love,
Angela – Esthetician
Angela’s experience of her own personal skin issues left unresolved by conventional medicine fueled her path to holistic skin care and nutrition. Starting out as a hairstylist, Angela has always had a great love for helping others feel better about themselves. Due to working in the salon industry for many years, Angela developed chemical allergies and skin complications that drove her to leave the industry. Looking to learn more about skin health and the desire to work in a more natural environment, Angela studied skin care at Michigan College of Beauty and became a licensed Esthetician in 2009.
Further realizing working on a deeper level of healing, she studied at the Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy and became a Certified Nutritionist Consultant in 2016 as well as a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner in 2017. She also studied the benefits of detoxification at the Hippocrates Health Institute. Angela has studied holistic skin care, nutrition, detoxification and natural health for over a decade. It’s her greatest passion to share this knowledge and work with you in achieving a glowing, healthy complexion and true wellness, inside and out.
Michaela Phan – Esthetician
Michaela is a multifaceted health and wellness practitioner with a deep passion to help guide others to their highest self through skin, body, and soul. As a Licensed Massage Therapist and Esthetician with hundreds of hours in hypnotherapy and reiki, she loves to take a dimensional approach with mind-body wellness to achieve the best results. Michaela knew from a young age that she wanted to specialize in holistic women’s health with a focus on fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum care. She holds a repertoire of certifications, including Advanced Prenatal Massage, Fertility Specialist, Fertility Yoga, Fertility/Birth/Postpartum Doula, Childbirth Educator, and Pre- and Postnatal Corrective Exercise.
Additionally, Michaela takes great joy in providing authentic spa services, including holistic facials, mindful lashes, dynamic cupping, and intuitive bodywork. She believes that everyone is uniquely beautiful and deserves to feel vibrant, both inside and out. She uses this genuine love of helping others to consistently enhance her skillset. Her soul-purpose is to combine her years of knowledge and education to be an instrument in the peace and healing of others.