Here you’ll meet the dedicated and expanding staff of K.WEST Skin Body Soul.
Katie Westgate – Founder/Esthetician
My journey, rooted in both style and health, brings me here: grounded in myself to be of service to you.
- The devotion of someone who is a mother, with true compassion for those seeking restoration and loving care.
- Extreme attention to the details of your experience, from a Graduate Degree in Experience Design from MassArt, Boston.
- The very best esthetic education from one of the world’s most prestigious schools, Christine Valmy NYC.
- A heartfelt connection to Ann Arbor sparked during my undergraduate career at University of Michigan.
- The taste and style of a New Yorker, and the experience of working at an Ayurvedic spa while living there.
- A devotion to wellness coaching and healthy lifestyle, rounded out by an education from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
- A never ending interest in the latest trends in wellness and skincare to keep current and fresh, with luxury in mind.
K.WEST Skin Body Soul is a manifestation of a journey that continues to grow. I promise to be as committed as you are to your wellness.
With kindness, honesty and love,
Michaela Phan – Massage Therapist/Esthetician
Michaela is a multifaceted health and wellness practitioner with a deep passion to help guide others to their highest self through skin, body, and soul. As a Licensed Massage Therapist and Esthetician with hundreds of hours in hypnotherapy and reiki, she loves to take a dimensional approach with mind-body wellness to achieve the best results. Michaela knew from a young age that she wanted to specialize in holistic women’s health with a focus on fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum care. She holds a repertoire of certifications, including Advanced Prenatal Massage, Fertility Specialist, Fertility Yoga, Fertility/Birth/Postpartum Doula, Childbirth Educator, and Pre- and Postnatal Corrective Exercise.
Additionally, Michaela takes great joy in providing authentic spa services, including holistic facials, mindful lashes, dynamic cupping, and Intuitive Massage Therapy. She believes that everyone is uniquely beautiful and deserves to feel vibrant, both inside and out. She uses this genuine love of helping others to consistently enhance her skillset. Her soul-purpose is to combine her years of knowledge and education to be an instrument in the peace and healing of others.
Jessie Rauf – Healer/Yoga Instructor
Jessie is an empathic energy healer and yoga teacher dedicated to supporting others on their path of self-discovery, healing and self-love. She believes that by dedicating ourselves to our own healing, we heal the world. Through her own journey, she has found herself exploring many modalities such as Reiki and chakra healing, moon and fire ceremonies and other methods that honor the cyclical nature of life. Her clairsentience and knowledge of the subtle body energetics helps her to facilitate a deep healing experience for every client. She also offers private healing sessions, and a complimentary Soul Treatment Consultation for people to ask questions and help them establish which soul treatment or course of treatments they should start with.